What is CORI?
Coordination for International Relations ( CORI ) is an office created to facilitate the internationalization of Cinvestav and is a space for dialogue that encourages academic and intercultural relations.
- CORI is the mean to establish new forms of academic cooperation with universities and leading research institutions around the world to increase the international experience of Cinvestav students and researchers;
- Maintain an active portfolio of academic partners for students and researchers ;
- Contribute to the efforts of Cinvestav Units to locate and consolidate relationships with new international partners;
- We support foreign students who choose to study Cinvestav with guidance and coordination with academic and administrative units;
- To represent Cinvestav in international forums.